Beth joined the McConkey team in October 2015 as a Risk Solutions Consultant in our Commercial Department. Prior to McConkey, she spent 6 years as a Safety Director and 10 years in Risk Management. Beth brings more than 25 years of experience to the team.
As a Risk Manager, Beth is able to help companies by:
- Representing them during an Insurance company assessment
- Helping in the formation of a Safety Committee
- Looking at the insured’s losses to see what can be implemented in order to reduce losses
- Help with OSHA compliance questions
- Policy writing and updating for their Safety Manual
- OSHA training
- Assist in implementation of Loss Control Recommendations
- Safety Manual policy review and updating
- Assist in Accident investigations
- Any type of Safety Training
Beth resides in Harrisburg with her husband, Benjamin. She has three grown daughters and five grandchildren.
In her spare time, Beth is a member of the organization, “A Girl and A Gun”, and enjoys shooting. She also loves spending time at their cabin in Sullivan County.
One of Beth’s favorite quotes: “Asking me to overlook a simple safety violation is like asking me to revise my opinion of the value of your life.”