We believe that successful people make successful businesses, which is why we make every effort to provide our employees with an environment in which they can excel. The McConkey team is integral in defining our business – delivering results to our clients and driving our company to success. We make it our job to treat them well.
Our Growing Team
Our Awards and Recognition
Recognizing the excellence of our services, practices, people, and culture.
If you want to do more than just the basic stuff, make your mark and go further in your career, this is the place. Take a look at our current openings and if you see a good fit, apply. We’d love to talk to you.
The Client Service Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Managing carrier relations and activities during plan changes and ongoing service
- Resolving employee and employer benefits issues
- Acting as a liaison with carriers to resolve claims issues
- Answering questions related to legislation and benefit laws and compliance
- Maintaining client management system updates on a regular basis
- Following up on outstanding tasks and activities related to clients
- Soliciting quotes for new and renewal client plans according to guidance from Consultants
- Evaluating all carrier proposals and preparing client comparisons
- Preparing renewals and client presentations
- Maintaining constant communication with Consultant regarding strategy and service
The best candidate for this position will have:
- Current Life & Health License
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent; Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred
- At least two years of Client Service or Benefits Administration experience in Benefits Brokerage/Insurance industry
- Ability to effectively multitask and work independently
- Great organizational and detail-oriented skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite