While our consulting approach is all encompassing, our primary goal remains simple – to help our clients reduce and control costs, while at the same time balancing the needs of diverse employee populations.
Leveraging an array of sophisticated tools and proprietary processes, the McConkey team develops comprehensive, actuarially based strategic benefit plans with and for its partnered clients. Key services include: Ongoing plan management and renewal solutions, administrative support and advocacy, employee communications and wellness programs, legislative compliance, human resources services/coordination, technology solutions, legal services coordination and Health Care Reform analysis.
You can count on our brand promise, our talented team of benefit professionals, and our core consulting competencies to help you achieve the best results possible.
- Actuarial and Underwriting Analysis – Carrier New Business and Renewal Proposals
- Actuarial Rate Development
- Continuous In-Depth Claims and Trend Analysis
- Funding Evaluation
- Plan Performance Modeling
- Employee Contribution Strategy Development
- Request for Proposal (RFP) Management
- Vendor “Due Diligence” Study
- Individual Life Insurance Policy Evaluation and Performance Analysis
- Predictive Modeling
- ACA and DOL Compliance
- 6055/6056 Reporting
- Plan Document Preparation
- HR Assistance
- Legislative and Regulatory Tracking
- Vendor Contract Renewal Management
- Voluntary Benefits Needs Analysis and Market Study
- Carrier/Vendor Placement and Management
- Benchmark Plan Design Comparisons
- Employee Enrollment Meetings
- Enrollment Communication to Carriers and Vendors
- Enrollment Communication Campaigns
- Employee Newsletter Services
- Benefit Communication Strategies
- Employee Benefit Statements
- Consolidated Billing Coordination
- Dependent Eligibility Audit Coordination
- COBRA Administration Coordination
Health and Financial Wellness
- Program Needs Analysis
- Comprehensive Program Design, Development and Execution
- Wellness Committee Facilitation
- “Train the Wellness Trainer” Services
- Vendor Specification and RFP Services
- Financial Services Consultation and Investment Planning
- Executive Benefits
TRUE Network of Advisors
What is TRUE Network of Advisors?
The TRUE Network offers independent employee benefit firms a unique collaborative experience. This collaboration allows our members to share best practices in consulting, operations, sales, leadership, and agency management. TRUE membership also provides distinct advantages, for all members, with our national strategic partners. Our forward thinking and progressive firms create a community of learning that makes everyone better. Collaboration, Innovation, Growth and Prosperity are our tenants.
Why should I hire a TRUE Network advisor?
TRUE Network Advisors is a nationwide, exclusive group of benefit consulting firms. A TRUE member firm has deep roots and involvement in your community with all the tools and capabilities of the largest national broker. With more than 10,000 employers receiving advice from our members, the TRUE Network is the most dynamic and forward thinking group of benefit advisors in the country.
Keystone Benefits Partners
Keystone Benefits Partners (KBP) is a member owned, member governed organization of employers. This is a powerful and proven program that also provides members with opportunities to participate and benefit from the sharing of “best practices” with several of the area’s best quality companies. We are proud to state that this program is “bending the cost curve” and that it is exceeding those expectations!
In general, group health insurance is the first priority for employees and is the second largest expense for employers behind payroll. We’ll help you navigate the healthcare process so you can hire and retain top talent.
Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment
Some employees may want coverage that goes beyond life insurance or workers compensation. They want to be covered in the event of an accident, on or off the job. We can provide that added financial protection.
Disability insurance protects your employees from a temporary loss of income and is a fundamental part of a quality employee benefits package. We’ll implement a plan structured just for you.
Group Voluntary Benefits
Even if you’re unable to offer healthcare benefits, you can give your employees the opportunity to secure valuable coverage at significantly lower rates than they’d pay as individuals. We’ll help you give your employees more.
Flexible Spending Accounts
Healthcare can get expensive. We can enhance your employee benefits package with a Flexible Spending Account that helps your employees save money on everyday healthcare expenses.
Employee Assistance Plans
An employee’s emotional well-being can affect work performance, impacting the company’s bottom line. We’ll help you design a program that supports a happy, healthy, and productive workforce.
Long Term Care Insurance
Offering long-term care insurance as a employee benefit can be an integral part of your strategy to recruit and retain the best talent, contain costs, and enhance employee productivity. We’ll guide you through the process.
A well-designed and well-managed 401(k) plan is a great way to attract and retain quality employees. We’ll help design a 401(k) plan that gives your business a competitive edge.
Executive Benefits programs’ primary purpose is to provide supplemental benefits to a company’s key executives. The term supplemental refers to additional benefits over and above the benefits provided by the company’s qualified benefit plan.