McConkey Insurance & Benefits has been named by Central Penn Business Journal as one of the Top Fastest Growing Companies in PA. This award recognizes the region’s most dynamic companies who have made significant contribution to the strength of the local economy. Every company that is nominated is judged by its past three-year growth in revenue, which takes both dollar and percentage increases into consideration.
Eligibility requirements for nomination include:
- Companies must have revenue of at least $500,000 in each of the fiscal years ending in 2018, 2019 and 2020.
- Companies must show revenue growth in 2020, as compared to 2017 (a three-year period).
- Companies must be headquartered in Adams, Cumberland, Dauphin, Franklin, Lancaster, Lebanon, Perry or York county.
- Companies can be for-profit entities or nonprofit organizations with the exception of: government entities and charitable organizations, including 501 (c) 3 organizations. These organizations are not eligible.
- Companies must submit the completed application form and a compiled, reviewed or audited financial statement or a tax return.
- Companies must submit the completed waiver.